All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Hi, Has anyone successfully tested the SC720N4 HDMI2.0 / 4 CH 4K60 HDMI2.0 capture card from Yuan? https://www.yuan.com.tw/product/8
  3. How do I do watchout7 autostart? For watchout6, I entered the cmd script command line through the watchout point, but I don't know what to do with watchout7. Also, can't watchout7 open production save files directly? watchout7 When I open a saved file by registering it in the schedule, it does not open.
  4. Yesterday
  5. Hi Morgan, Someone is looking for the MIC3 manual in English. Unfortunately I only have it in German. Could you place it on your drop box once more pls.? Cheers, Rainer
  6. Hi! I think the title is quite clear but let me expand just a little: I'm working in a production that has to render a background video and a layer showing some data, this data is rendered in a webpage with some basic JavaScript and some CSS styles. After some fighting I've managed to get everything running but I am facing some problems regarding the CSS styles. In the "Dynamic Images" documentation it says: The Image Server can serve... A web page, based on standard HTML5 components However, after some try-and-error I have seen that the user agent of the webview is: User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) QtWebEngine/5.6.2 Chrome/45.0.2454.101 Safari/537.36, which is quite old (I'm not 100% sure but it seems it goes back to 2015). Is there any possibility of updating this webview to be able to work with some modern CSS3? Any piece of information would be much appreciated. Thank you very much! (I had to rephrase the question as I was having some issues running JavaScript, but this was caused by how the web was served, sorry).
  7. Last week
  8. Hi Cloe! I would love to get the kit. I just started to use my old gear and some work and some don't. I live in Varberg, Sweden. Kind regards, Dick
  9. That looks like a MIC 3 starter kit, complete with one MIC 3+, one PAX, four PAX SAV Adaptors and fitted ata carrying case. very nice offer
  10. Not used for 20+ years, giving it away, I live in Stockholm Pic ups only
  11. Blackmagic card are currently not supported by WO7. Datapath works here. We only support full range, not limited range.
  12. Earlier
  13. Please could someone help with this extremely urgent issue I have with WO 7. My Blackmagic and Datapath Input cards are not seen as a device.... Please help... I have a production this week and need my input cards to work.
  14. Yes, agree with Mike that the error means WATCHOUT failed to connect and to deliver the AV mute/unmute commands to the TCP device for some reasons. It could be many things hence the suggestions. Some of the common issues that I've seen in the past were due to having multiple active networks (wired and wireless network being active at the same time and were connected to different networks), firewall being disabled temporarily but enabled upon computer reboot thus blocking the message and in some cases the commands were simply too fast for the target device hence the need for delay between commands. For SawLae's case, Epson Thailand has also reached out to us yesterday. We talked and confirmed that the TCP port 4352 on all projectors were in fact had always been open. They tested it using third party TCP sender software to confirm this. In fact, we also tested with Epson projectors in our showroom, and it worked without issue (see attached test video). The only difference between our test is the ASCII command that I used (which I don't think make matter): %1AVMT 30$0D %1AVMT 31$0D 0001-2500.mp4
  15. you will see fever of these crashes in 7.2 that will be out next week. Sadly you have to wait a bit longer on a mask editor, but it will be there in 7.3 or 7.4
  16. If I recall correctly, that error means that WATCHOUT was unable to connect to the TCP port on the targetIP address. Verify connecting to that IP and port by other means (e.g., using a telnet client) to determine if connection fails there too. If so, check the devices that are supposed to receive the data to make sure that accept the connection OK as well as the network path to get there. I doubt that "multiple NICs" can cause this error. That typically only affect broadcast and possibly multicast messages, which this one isn't. Mike
  17. Hi SawLae, Make sure there's only NIC in either WATCHOUT Production or Display machine so that the command is routed to the correct network Make sure the firewall is always off on both systems When you switch from running the show using WATCHOUT Production/Master to WATCHOUT Display controlled by third party control system, please issue a LOAD command to the Display machine first Try to put some delay (eg: 50 ms) between commands (as shown in the attached video) Try to add Line Feed or $0A in the command eg: $25$31$41$56$4D$54$20$33$30$0A$0D $25$31$41$56$4D$54$20$33$31$0A$0D 2024-04-08 11-32-30.mp4
  18. I'm having trouble with my WATCHOUT software. Sometimes, when I try to use string output to control the Projector Shutter, it gives me errors. It works fine sometimes, but other times, it doesn't work at all.
  19. Remember though that WO7 supports multiple NIC setups
  20. Perhaps you should tell us more about the setup / machines / network connection you're using. Usually, the asset pending only shows if you just put the content on the timeline and Watchout is still in the process of providing the asset to the playback device. But if you'd run the assetmanager on the runner, after optimization, it should show immediately. If you click the clock item top right of your producer screen, is there any indication something is still downloading? And what does the info on the asset tell you? (select the asset and have a look at the property pane)
  21. It has already been tried to place the playback server as an asset manager so that it would have the files. When adding the files, the optimization bar that you mention is not shown. The file is in .mov with prosert 422 lt codec
  22. What does the Runner's choice of Channel depend on? Is it possible to understand in what ways the channels have been routed relative to the outputs of the Graphics card? Thank you Diego - PlayIT
  23. Hi, Thanks for your responses. It confirms me that I need to change all network pipeline for a 10gb one. The 4 feeds would be coming from a touchdesigner. There would be NDI as we want to keep the minimum latency.
  24. They may seem like trivial questions, but are you sure you have installed all components from Watchpoint, DVS and other components in 'Administrator' mode? Are you sure UAC is totally disabled? Have you tried uninstalling Watchout, rebooting, and then reinstalling Watchout? Diego - PlayIT
  25. Not sure whether MSC will ever find it's way into WATCHOUT since this protocol is about 10 years older than WATCHOUT 1.0. But maybe the dev team will look into this in the future. WATCHOUT 7 can see osc messages when those are float values. The iPhone app "protokol" by Hexler LLC is a nice free tool to see what data is actually sent by the osc sender. In WATCHOUT 7 you first create a new variable, e.g. osc.addr(“/Level/0”) with a value range of 0…1. Learning an osc key didn’t work for me (yet?). Then, sending a float value like 0.1234 to the osc address /Level should move the slider in your variable window. I used another little free iPhone app "Clean OSC" to send test data. Once this works, you can use the variable like any midi or artnet variable to work on an effect or to trigger a timeline.
  26. BTW, neither .mov nor .mp4 endings can tell anything about the codec of such a file. Both are just envelopes and NOT codecs. .mov can hold many different codecs from HAP to ProRes to H.264 or H.265 or uncompressed or animation or.... .mp4 can hold AVC/H.264 but I've also seen H.265 files in such an envelope. So specifying "envelopes" as media definitions is about the same as telling someone that you send a letter in a blue envelope. Won't tell the receiver anything about what's inside.
  27. Are you sure that the assets have already traveled to the display server? When loading a file into the asset server or assets window, you'll first see a progress bar underneath the name of the file in the assets window. This indicates that the new asset is getting optimized. Then, if you drag such a file into a timeline, the display computer (runner) will ask the asset manager for the file and copy it to it's own drive. There is also some progress bar to visualize this step but it is a bit more hidden. Click onto the small clock symbol next to the message bell symbol in the top right corner of the producer software. If media is traveling to a runner, you'll see a progress bar indicating the remaining time.
  28. Many video files do not play when they are in .mov and .mp4 as the guide indicates. some files only display a grid with the text assett pending. How can I correct so that the videos play? I have a license on both servers
  1. Load more activity