All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Mask function is working. But you must create the mask file yourself. If you drag the file you created to the mask window, it will work. I hope they will improve this feature in future versions. There may be a webview2 problem. I recommend you upgrade to the latest version.
  5. No! The driver for Focusrite Scarlett interfaces is already installed. The newest WATCHPAX 62 image has a Focusrite Scarlett driver gen 4, the original WATCHPAX 62 configuration includes the driver for Focusrite Scarlett driver gen 3. Your assumption is correct, but there is No need to install anything.
  6. @jfk 4 Channels I believe. The USB hardware options require software to be downloaded correct? Will the WP allow this to be installed? I assumed it would not.
  7. WATCHOUT 6 or WATCHOUT 7? There are USB hardware options that can provide 16-20 channels that work with both major versions. How many channels do you require?
  8. i have one Sarver for wo7 totally work fine nice & smooth work wo7 7.1.2 but laptop are not work
  9. hi sir i'm use msi laptop MSI MS-1585 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900H NVIDIA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU Memory 32 second output still not come
  10. Looking for multi channel audio option for a watchpax 62C. We are installing into a museum and need the SDI capability but also multi channel audio for different zones. Any options?
  11. Tip of the day = select your device under "Devices" and choose "reset services to default" in the property pane. It will render the display info and show you the appropriate display channel number. Once you (de)activate a display, the display info will again disappear on all displays.
  12. dear all. I have a setup with dante output sound to watchout display pc. The sound config have no any problem,it is working 6channel no any issue. But everytime when i restart display pc.i have to enter inside display pc to click Audio Out then Audio Device then DVS Transmit 1-2 dante virtual soundcard(WASAPI).with attach blow,after the watchpoint will have sound out. Otherwise no sound I thought the problem will be watchpoint start before the dante software. But when i start display pc,i close watchpoint or not close ,i start play music by display pc itself no any problem, once i shut watchout without restart display pc i have to enter watchpoint to click dante audio option,is this the version 6.7.2 bug or can i have some way to fix it, Thank all
  13. Isn’t Rainer suggesting that your external output may be a different channel number than 2? Have you tried other output numbers? Seems Rainer had to go all the way up to 5 to find his second output.
  14. Have you ever seen your second display on GPU channel 2 on this machine? On my notebook, I have to set e.g. channel 5 to connect to a display on my HDMI port.
  15. Running version 6.1 and we are having a new issue that has started the 3rd day of tech. we have the System error message "A new guard page for the stack cannot be created" pop up mid cues multiple time during out rehearsal. The content of the cues does not seem to matter (video or image) and this error appears. Pressing Ok and the 'X' shuts down the program and we need to restart the program. this issue has happened 7 times in the last 1.5 hours. does anyone have a solution or a reason for this issue to be so prevalent out of relative nowhere?
  16. Last week
  17. adding display but next arror runner [DESKTOP-20LL9AM][Director] Could not update state for Runner(s).
  18. Hi Magda, Would it be possible that the bouton is visible only on system that are compatible with this option? Best, Benoit
  19. We tested 7.1.2. The stage MASK function is not working When I create a show through a producer, there are times when the program ends without any warning.
  20. Are you referring to the warning message that it is not recommended to add a display to the production computer? This is just a new warning message. You can just click ok and create a local display but you're in charge of performance issues etc. when running all on one physical computer.
  21. Thank you! I live in Sweden. In the south west of Sweden. I used gear from Dataton in the 90th and been to workshops with Mike Fahl in that time 😊. I work as a photographer but after 90th digital took over and my Dataton gear was stored but know I got tired of the digital and getting back to analog again. I have 3 triac S-AV adapters to use with my PAX, which didn't like all years unused and now is not working, and cables to use TRAX with an old MAC. So this is a lot of fun to get these thing working again. Does some lectures this fall and want to do these analog again. Best
  22. Hi, Today I tried to test export and import assets and it doesn't work. When I copy the address where I have the exported assets, the assets appear for a second in the Assets windows and then go and receive and "Asset Manager action failed (Import)" when I it was with no assets at all. After adding an asset doing drag and drop of the original media then can import assts correctly. When changing working directory you have to manually create a .wo folder if not you have errors when loading media as WO7.1.2 doesn't create the .wo folder. If I'm not wrong previous versions did it. Quim
  23. Hi Quim, yes, this feature is for WATCHPAX media servers supporting both versions. Regards, Magda
  24. I have an error showing Watchout producer Add in Display [Server2][Director] Could not update state for Runner(s).
  25. Hi, I've seen this new feature in WO7.1.2. Please, can you explain a bit how does it works? Or it's only for Watchpaxes with WO6 and WO7? Quim
  1. Load more activity