the process with MA2 is really easy:
- Open Telnet listener in the console
- Open Telnet Client from Production PC
- Type: open (ip Number) (port Number)
- You should be inside the MA2 command prompt
if you type: help
you should be able to see the complete list of command you can send to the console
-as JFK says:
Go to the Window menu, select Output, create a new output for TCP/IP.
Define the IP address and port number you used in puTTY.
- Once the output cue is in a timeline,
double click on it and type the command you need to send followed by $0D