3D mapping and captured card

leksetengah

hi

i have questions:

1. can i do 3D mapping (

) with watchout software? cos somebody told me that 3d mapping can be done by only after effect, but the other told me it can be done by wathout ( with geometry correction, masking fitur and multiple projector ). i have read "http://www.dataton.com/downloads/watchout/WATCHOUT_5_Users_Guide.pdf" but no tutorial for 3d mapping.

2. i have 1 production computer and 1 display computer with 4 output projector, if i put 1 captured card, can i display content from captured card to 4 projection? or blending them? and can i put multiple captured card in 1 display computer?

Thanks

i have 1 production computer and 1 display computer with 4 output projector, if i put 1 captured card, can i display content from captured card to 4 projection?

Yes

or blending them?

Yes

and can i put multiple captured card in 1 display computer?

Yes

Mike

I won´t contradict screenshaper that this clip is rendered from a 3D suite, but we did similar mappings live.

I was involved in the launch of 2014 Porsches Macan in Barcelona but unfortunately I´m not allowed to show any videos.

But believe it was quite near the same result. The Macan was presented on a turning table and was projected by two Barcos with a softedge.

Another sample I was involved was the launch if the Audi A3 at the end of 2012. Not as good as the Porsche thing but worth to see: 

Mapping and Warping was made with a live 3D rendering software. The result was captured and then reproduced inside a larger watchout show.

Another, very nice example for a live 3D (where I was NOT involved :) ), is:

But  to answer your question, the mapping can´t be done with watchout only, you need some more tools.