Can I Replace USB holding license key for 5.1?

tekatronic

Our office has been using Watchout version 5.1 for many projects and for many years.

The issue is that our USB holding the license is old and has been used many times and is beginning to fail. How can we buy or replace the USB with a new one so our license can be valid? 

Often we use Watchout for performances, so immediate online registration of the key is not possible because we wouldn't have access to Wi-Fi from the stage. Therefor, we need the license key on a USB. 

Can we buy a new USB with our license key on it? 

SIDE NOTE*

I arrived in the office 1 year ago and the key and license we have been using is already three years old. I'm not sure if it is possible to locate the original purchase! Our office is in China and we used a Chinese seller to buy the program. We've been using the USB and key for many years...

Many thanks!

Our office has been using Watchout version 5.1 for many projects and for many years.

The issue is that our USB holding the license is old and has been used many times and is beginning to fail. How can we buy or replace the USB with a new one so our license can be valid? 

You may exchange a failed or failing key for a new one of the same version for a core fee (≈ USD $300 + shipping charges).

Contact your local WATCHOUT Premium Partner for assistance.

BTW The license key is not specific to version 5.1,

it is a version 5 license and will work with any version 5 variant.

You are welcome and encouraged to upgrade from v5.1 to v5.5.2, which is at no charge.

i.e. the same license will work with the latest v5 version.

... Often we use Watchout for performances, so immediate online registration of the key is not possible because we wouldn't have access to Wi-Fi from the stage. 

That would not be an option anyway.

SIDE NOTE*

I arrived in the office 1 year ago and the key and license we have been using is already three years old. I'm not sure if it is possible to locate the original purchase! Our office is in China and we used a Chinese seller to buy the program. We've been using the USB and key for many years...

Many thanks!

You do not need proof of purchase when an exchange fee is charged (out of warranty),

the old license USB key is adequate proof of license ownership, you must exchange that old license key anyway.