Change tween colour with RGB values

Vollmers

Hi

I'm finalising a show, but I have to change the colour on some of the solid objects I have in the show. My issue is not how to change the colour, but if it's possible to use RGB or HSV values? It have to be a perfect match to a defined colour, and it's almost impossible to change on the tiny tween wheel inside Watchout. So if anyone has a trick up their slevve, I will be happy  :D

Cheers Christian 

I didn't overlook the color space button, and I did find the color chooser. The challenge is, that I always get a RGB value, when a designer send the coulour spec. I can use Photoshop to get the other values, but when I enter Watchout I can only change the value by changing the percentage value. So I have to do some calculation, instead of just entering the basic RGB values. Not impossible, but takes some time. COLOR_PICKER.png

I've tried to attach an image to explain what I mean. Hopefully it could be something in a future upgrade  ;)

Cheers Christian

Perhaps you mean you want to enter 8-bit component values (0...255) rather than a percentage? Yes, then a simple scale factor needs to be applied. If so, you may want to submit a feature request to allow those values to be entered as 0...255, or possibly even as hex values (e.g., #FF2055), as both are common formats to describe RGB color components.