Dataton Forum
artLab

Timeline - linking layer and layer time

Hey friends -

I have a little efficiency thing that has always bugged me.  When I scroll up and down on the layer name - it isn't linked to the corresponding layer's time.  So both vertical columns in the timeline scroll up and down independently.  Is there any way to link those so if I'm on the left side (layer name) and scrolling through the layers, the right column (layer time) will scroll with it.

I'm guessing it's an easy thing I'm looking too hard to see, but thought I'd hit the forum for the quick answer.  

Cheers!

Tony

Hey friends -

I have a little efficiency thing that has always bugged me.  When I scroll up and down on the layer name - it isn't linked to the corresponding layer's time.  So both vertical columns in the timeline scroll up and down independently.  Is there any way to link those so if I'm on the left side (layer name) and scrolling through the layers, the right column (layer time) will scroll with it.

I'm guessing it's an easy thing I'm looking too hard to see, but thought I'd hit the forum for the quick answer.  

Cheers!

Tony

Tony, I belive you have found a Windows 10 feature. 

To get rid of this behaviour, go to Start-button, Settings, Devices, Mouse & touchpad and turn off “Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them”.

Now the scrolling should be ok. 

Best regards,

David