WatchPax 4 Transfer Errors

erichpeters

I have 2 brand new WatchPax 4 units and seem to have run into the same issue on both, so hopefully this is something easy I'm just missing. 

The units are connected to a closed network, with a Win 10 production PC, an unmanaged Dlink gig switch, and a WatchPax 4 unit connected to a single 4k@60 display via a DP cable. 

I have edited the autostart.txt to give me a static IP on a particular subnet (192.168.1.101, 255.255.255.0), and placed my production PC on the same scope with an IP of 192.168.1.201.  

I can connect to the WatrchPax with remote access with no issues.  The Display is connected at a solid 4k@60 with no issues. The WatchPax lists version 6.2.  The Production PC is also running version 6.2

I had a fairly basic show with about 300GB of data I was trying to transfer and after going online and the initial transfer seeming to start, I received errors on the production PC and the WatchPAx disappears from the production network window only to show up a few moments later.  The Watchpax display server screen either sits on the transfer with a document listed or just goes black.  

I thought maybe I had done something wacky with my production file so I create a new file, connected to the WatchPax, then dropped a simple watchout generated solid on the main timeline.  Going online does the same thing here, and with just a simple solid.  I then dropped a video file I am working with on the layer above and re-tried it just to confirm and received the following errors again:

From Display "4k60 1" of Stage Tier "Base" of StageList of Stage, 2018-01-19 9:57:30AM

Network Error:Display computer:No Response

From Display "4k60 1" of Stage Tier "Base" of StageList of Stage, 2018-01-19 9:57:30AM

Network Error:-2146949300;[Facility 32776]

Network Error:-2146949300;Command: writeShow;[Facility 32776]

QuickTime error:-2095;;Video"/M:/NAMM_2018/_MEDIA/3_TEC_AWARDS/TEC Awards 33 Additional MOVs in progress 3840_640 APR/Jackson Brown Final3.mov" of Media List

The media file listed is a HAPQ file that works just fine in the production environment and has not shown any issues anywhere else. The issues happens when pushing anything, solids, audio files, etc ...

I have replaced all network cables and the switch, all with the same results. 

I am due to roll into show Sunday with these 2 units, so this is of growing concern. I do have 2 backup custom WatchOut servers for backup, but what in the world is going on here?

Any thoughts or suggestions?