Dataton Forum

Hello,

Release: Watchout 5.1

Midi Controller: Korg Nano2

I tryto create a carousel of pictures,which can be rotated using a knob.Unfortunately,having no trigonometric operators such as sine,root,cosine...It is difficult to rotate an image on a circle.

Is it possible to achieve it in another way?

Is it possible,in a future release,to have trigonometric operators?

Thanks

Regards

JP

Hi,

One solution might be to set the Z Anchor Position of your image to the desired circle radius in order to push it away from the rotation point. Then if you rotate the image around the Y axis, for example, if moves in a circle - although it won't face the camera. If you need to apply a rotation and have the image face the camera, I guess you could create a composition in which the image makes the opposite rotation, and then move the comp in a circle.

Hi,

One solution might be to set the Z Anchor Position of your image to the desired circle radius in order to push it away from the rotation point. Then if you rotate the image around the Y axis, for example, if moves in a circle - although it won't face the camera. If you need to apply a rotation and have the image face the camera, I guess you could create a composition in which the image makes the opposite rotation, and then move the comp in a circle.

Thanks I will try that