Importing 3Ds files

Arun

14 minutes ago, Arun said:

Hello team,

This is Arun, I am a new user........ 

I do get an error message 'No mesh with texture (UV) coordinates found'. 

Do I have to install 3Ds max/studio on my production system? 

Please help! 

No, you do not have to install 3Ds max/studio on your production system. The message indicates there is a problem with the file. Any 3D file must also contain UV mesh coordinates or it can not be used by WATCHOUT.

3 hours ago, Arun said:

Thanks JFK! 

Now all of a sudden it works..... don't know how!!

Do i need a license key to use 'Live Update'??  

Yes. Live Update applies to the transfer of content and instructions to the WATCHOUT Display servers and is therefore only relevant when online.

A WATCHOUT License (USB "key") is required for WATCHOUT Production to perform Online, Output, and/or Export functions.

Hi everyone

This is Ozgur and i have a question.  

Yesterday i tried  to load an 3d obj. File to my watchout 6.1.5 ( i know this isnt the last version but this is the one i have to work with it for some time)  and it keeps crashing on me. 

So i tried to use 3ds file instead obj. Filea and 3ds file is visible on the stage and positioned directly in front of the 3d mapping projector on the stage in software but it doesnt show on the projector . Live update is turned on and status is online.

Other strange thing is that 3ds object isnt colored like originally was when it brought in to the watchout It is black and white!? 

Any idea what i am doing it wrong?

EDIT: June 18 2018

This issue has been resolved shortly after i posted this question.. Now i can work with both of this files.

Thanx Anyway.