Sync Two Led Wall Processor with watchmax w7100

chaman Gupta

That would have been a decision you needed to make when you purchased the WATCHMAX. While the outputs are in frame synch, their scans are not synched. For 0-pixel separation of the two outputs, you need full scan synch, which is accomplished with the AMD s400 Synch option available at the time of purchase. the s400 will provide full scan lock of the outputs.

8 hours ago, chaman Gupta said:

I have AMD s400 in my watchmax 7100

Then check the setup of the s400 to confirm the second output is synched to the first.

The synch settings are very fragile. If anything in the outputs sensed by the card changes, then synch settings are lost and need to be reapplied.

On 9/18/2018 at 8:05 PM, chaman Gupta said:

Hi sir

I want to know how to sync 2 Led processor with watchmax server, because when i connect 2 Led procesor with my server it makes a single display but its show the 2 processor connecting joint. help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks 

Make sure the LED processor can sync between each other.

from our experience, we always connect direct from display card(Watchmax) to sending card.

because LED processor can not accept (native)high resolution, it can only enlarge(digital zoom) to match the LED size.

and no sync reference between the processor. Maybe nowadays the LED processor technology improve.

Please let us know What is the native pixel of the LED wall, and how many sending cards you are using.

On 9/19/2018 at 3:33 PM, jfk said:

Then check the setup of the s400 to confirm the second output is synched to the first.

The synch settings are very fragile. If anything in the outputs sensed by the card changes, then synch settings are lost and need to be reapplied.

I found useful to use in cases like this the AMD EDID manager to get all the outputs with the same EDID, if not the S400 is not working properly.

• Dataton Partner

Why are you using two outputs to display 128 x 128 pixels? All LED processors should be able to grab a part of a larger resolution, e.g. , 1024x768, 1920x1080,...

If you use only one output and distribute the signal to two processors to do what I described above, then it is the processor itself which is getting you off-sync.