I have some errors.

bluehawk

I'm using Watchout in Parallels Desktop of MacBook Pro.

But It has some problems.

Here is problems

- From Display "Display 1" of Stage Tier "Base" of StageList of Stage, 2019-01-04 __ 7:41:33 Network error: -2146949299; [Facility 32776]

- From Display "Display 1" of Stage Tier "Base" of StageList of Stage, 2019-01-04 __ 7:41:33 Network error: -2146949299; Command: writeShow; [Facility 32776]

- From Display "Display 1" of Stage Tier "Base" of StageList of Stage, 2019-01-04 __ 7:41:33 QuickTime error: -43; ; Video "facade_total.mp4" of Media List

- From Display "Display 1" of Stage Tier "Base" of StageList of Stage, 2019-01-04 __ 7:42:09 Network error; Display computer: No Response

Please help me! I need your advise.

Thank you for read it.

the only error of interest is the first one. The others may be a result of the first. All of those errors are from the display computer. Is your "Watchout in Parallels Desktop of MacBook Pro" the display computer or the production computer?

also - WATCHOUT Version? Windows Version?

Ok, but all of your errors are from the Display Computer, not your Production computer. So your MacBook production computer running windows under Parallels is not the concern. Since the errors are indication the Display Computer may have crashed, have you checked the error logs on your Display Computer?