Better forum?

Brian

Guest DavidA

Hi Brian!

There are some other sources of WATCHOUT knowledge and they are on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pawanvishwakarma/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/746866825374405

Are there anything specific you are searching for? 

Best regards, 
David

David Aleksandersen
Commercial Support Manager
Dataton AB

+46 70 552 32 30
david@dataton.se
www.dataton.com

On 4/2/2019 at 3:49 PM, Jim Testa said:

Brian,

You are always welcome to give us a call (847-261-9205) or send us an email (Service@showsage.com) and we will be happy to answer your questions.

Regards,

Jim

I would have called but it was the weekend.  Love you guys. The new 4k servers we just got from you are amazing.

Many of the other products I work with have live discussion groups/chats through various services so I was checking to see if our community has anything like that. As the operator for the shows I'm on I rarely get a chance to interface with other operators so it would be nice. I'm also severely anti-Facebook and refuse to use my account there.

5 hours ago, Brian said:

I would have called but it was the weekend.  Love you guys. The new 4k servers we just got from you are amazing.

Many of the other products I work with have live discussion groups/chats through various services so I was checking to see if our community has anything like that. As the operator for the shows I'm on I rarely get a chance to interface with other operators so it would be nice. I'm also severely anti-Facebook and refuse to use my account there.

Understood, the Facebook Forums are started by users, they are not official Dataton forums, this forum better serves that purpose.