Pasting media cue

BeaberCZ

Hi,

When I want to add or paste any media cue to the desired positon in the timeline is it somehow possible, that all following cues will shift automatically? Or I have to shift-click all the following cues and do it myself?

The same with deleting any media cue. All the cues stay in their positions and I have to shift them again. Is there any way it will do it automatically?

thx.

Pavel

>When I want to add or paste any media cue to the desired positon in the timeline is it somehow possible, that all following cues will shift automatically?

Are you sure you'd want Watchout to do that, choosing the interval between your newly added media cue and the ones already on the timeline? Unless the interval is exactly the same bewteen all my media (something that is likely to hypnotize your audience to sleep), I personally wouldn't want Watchout to choose my interval between cues.

You do know that you can easily open up a space to insert the new media by moving everything further down the timeline by using "Ctl-E", which selects all media from the point where your cursor is on the timeline to the end of your show, and then dragging everyting on the timeline, right? Or use the same "Ctrl-E" command to close the interval between cues when you delete something. Even if Watchout did somehow insert a media cue, moving everything else down the Timeline, very likely you'd still have to use Ctrl-E to adjust the interval between your newly added media and the next media cue, right?

Does that answer your question, or did I completely miss what you were asking?