WO 5.2 cant read config file

makkot

I get an error inside watchout 5.2 from Vnc: when i try to "remote access" a display I cant connect succesfully.

A message pop up states " cant read config file". But this is not happening on 5.1

(Vnc enterprise is working fine by itself as well, confirming that the network is fine).

Everything is working fine on 5.2 to me, except the "remote access" function.

thanks

I have errore inside watchout 5.2 from Vnc when i try to acces remote a display and i cant access remote my display.

It tells it cant read config file. But this is not happening on 5.1

So it looks like I got a different problem than urs but anyway related to 5.2 version installer

Hi!

We have seen this problem on some machines (not all). We will research and get back to you ASAP.

Best regards,

Fredrik S

Hi!

We have seen this problem on some machines (not all). We will research and get back to you ASAP.

Best regards,

Fredrik S

In Slovakia right now, cant test the cleaning up folder right now

I will give it a try end of week and post the results

Thanks

Hi Everybody,

Concerning the VNC error message issue: We have reproduced the problem and also recognised why it occurs. It is related to the way you start your WATCHOUT show and we will fix this issue in the next future release of WATCHOUT.

But for now there is a simple workaround:

If you know that you are going to use the VNC access to the display computers start the WATCHOUT production program first and from the start-up screen load the show you want to run and you will have no problem with the VNC access. You can also load any show from within the WATCHOUT production program with the "File/Open.." or "File/Open Recent.." menus and still use the VNC access. The problem only occurs when you start WATCHOUT by double clicking on the show file (.watch file).

Best regards,

Dataton support /jme