Watchout Scheduler app

hpgallery

anyone have success with scheduler app stoping and starting a show? I have one program to run on two display machines, but not able to get Scheduler to start and stop on the times I want. Does Scheduler need to be on display computer or can it work on a standalone connected to same network? Any advice would be greatlyappreciated. Thanks!

Does Scheduler need to be on display computer or can it work on a standalone connected to same network?

It should be on a stand-alone computer. You may want to try one of the simpler remote apps first to see if communication works OK. If so, the scheduler should work fine too.

Mike

Tried Watchout Remote and it works very well. The scheduler app connects, and I see my two displays, make them active and able to make a program. The problem comes when I drag the program to the calender, the program never starts on the time I want. I can drag the program to a past time and the program will begin. But no future time slots will active a program. do you keep scheduler open or closed after a schedule is made?