Watchout and Ableton Live

seefactory

I develop live performance experiences that use music, live stage activity (actors), and multi-projector video.

I use Ableton Live ( https://www.ableton.com ) to do the live music performance aspects.

I augment the live music and stage performance with multi-projector video. I have always accomplished this (multi-projector video) with proprietary software that sets the video and imagery in motion entirely independent of the music software.

I want to begin to use Watchout. I think it's a robust solution that can entirely replace my proprietary software.

I am wondering if Watchout can be triggered by Ableton Live?

Does anyone on the forum know about Ableton Live and how it might interface with Watchout?

Thanks.

• 5 years later...

Ableton is the best for your music.

I used it and now I am using its version Ableton 9.

Ableton Live 9's scene-based workflow makes recording and sequencing environment part of the creative process itself. Packed with even more powerful effects, processors, and music-making tools than ever, you're going to enjoy the freedom Ableton Live 9 offers. It's amazing.