I’ve been use Watchout software ca. 8 years ago in theatre.
This is the actual configuration:
Production : Asus ROG Strix Scar II (RTX2060) w. Win10 Enterprise, Watchout 6.4.1
Display computers in network:
1, Watchmax (2 display outputs use)
2, Watchpax2 (1 display output use)
3, Watchout Display Computer (Asus X99, 16Gb RAM, Samsung 850 SSD, ATI FirePro 7100, win7 prof. )(2 display outputs use)
Gigabit Ethernet network, with 5GHz Zyxel WiFi AP for Production PC. (I usually use wired network, I use wireless only for project creation.)
In-use Errors in live mode:
- if I add new media file to project, I’ve got error messages and all Display computer in network was restart (images attached)
- copied Corner and Hue&Sat tween doesn’t work on virtual display, if I delete and add new tween was fine
- if I use corner, Hue&Sat, Contrast, RGB tween, and I delete Hue or RGB tween I’ve got error message and lose all oder tween from virtual display
- if I replace media on timeline don’t see on display computer, only I do offline and online mode (and I’ve got error message, image attached)
- if I re-build show cache after this process restart all display computer on network
Described configuration it worked flawlessly with Watchout 5.5.2.