Dataton Forum
sean moss

Recover Show.

HI All,

Is it possible to recover a show from the show cache.

I Have been working on WO show running windows 7 in a VMware on my mac over the weakened. I had my WO show file and all my media on a USB as we were going to transfer the show to our production PC to day. And i opened up the show on the USB only to find all the work i did last night is missing.

Do I have to start over or can I recover it ?

hi moss~!

Rebuilding from display server show folder:

1. rename the spec file DFC_DATA(no file extension)

2. Zip the file

3. Rename the resulting zip file to ***.watch.

this information from Fredrik~

Hi everybody,

i try to do the same manipulation but when i try to open my new file project i got a message :

"invalid file data format. shows make on older versions of watchout.must first be saved using version 2.3"

I did this project in version 5.5 and i try to open on the same version.

Any idea ??

Thanks

If your hard drive on your PC gets corrupted, or you deleted those important files from your PC by mistake. So here you need a best PC file recovery software for windows files recovery. There are many PC data recovery software out there in the market. However, there is few PC data recovery software that only restores the deleted files from PC. Fortunately, worry no more. Here I would like to recommend you a very useful tool, which I had used it to do recovery. That is Data Recovery. Hope you also recover corrupted files as soon as possible.  :)

If your hard drive on your PC gets corrupted, or you deleted those important files from your PC by mistake. So here you need a best PC file recovery software for windows files recovery. There are many PC data recovery software out there in the market. However, there is few PC data recovery software that only restores the deleted files from PC. Fortunately, worry no more. Here I would like to recommend you a very useful tool, which I had used it to do recovery. That is Data Recovery. Hope you also recover corrupted files as soon as possible. :)