Dataton Forum
OaktownProductions

Open Sound Control / User Manual

Thank you Mike.

So, yes there is a plan to implement OSC to control Watchout but nothing to send OSC strings from Watchout, correct? Any timeframe for this implementation?

When will there be a user manual available for WO6? Or even just an addendum for the new features that are available.

Frédéric

Thank you Mike.

Nice tutorials! 

Any chance you could make all these files available for download? Also at the end of the "3d-texturing-using-virtual-displays" video, you mention a subsequent tutorial to prepare the geometry to use WO6 with 3D objects, is it available yet?

Edit: Disregard the question about the files, I found them!

Edited by OaktownProductions

I have been using osc for my shows. I use touch osc. Need to install an osc bridge on production PC. Can dynamically control almost every tween and play pause and stop timelines.

I have been using osc for my shows. I use touch osc. Need to install an osc bridge on production PC. Can dynamically control almost every tween and play pause and stop timelines.

Thanks Snaido,

Do you convert the OSC strings to DMX in your OSC bridge? Can you describe your process?