Feature requests? - POST here

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Playground said:

This might already be here but I would love the ability to change the timeline(s) from Minutes seconds to Time code or Frames etc.

Something similar exists in the status window. You can display main timeline position in hours, minutes, seconds, frames by changing the time display to the timecode format of your choice.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I've been involved in a very big project where I had to add many correction points and it's quite hard when I have to select, modify, so would good to have for the next version a zoom option in the geometry tap of the Display window.

Same in the View and Calibrate taps for 3D projectors.

Best regards,

Quim

• 1 month later...

EDITED: Feature request by a broadcaster with maybe a hundred  tasks- Option for changing the color of the Task name and folder so that different Tasks can be grouped together

Edited by NNinja
wrong request

Yes, that's why I posted a feature request indeed :)

They are into folders but we are talking about more than 100 tasks, it's the playout for the whole news set. 
I've given them one Elgato Streamdeck XL, it's also very good for fast buttons

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 2:52 PM, RBeddig said:

It's not possible to color tasks but you could sort tasks into folders to keep them sorted.

Another good option would be to use https://universe-control.com/

It's pretty affordable and has a pretty tight control over WATCHOUT and many other devices.

+10 

I'm strongly agree with you.

I'm UV fan and it's best show controller software in my experience.

KAI

• 1 month later...
  • jfk changed the title to Feature requests? - POST here
  • Morgan Wong featured, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...

It would be nice if we could rename media cues in the timeline. On a recent project, each scene ended up with a bunch of copies of 'black square blur 50px.jpg'. It would be great if each instance of a media cue could be renamed with something more informative like 'Mask top', 'Mask left', etc.

I know we can rename layers, but there always seems to come a time when I have to quickly move cues to a different layer to make room for a new clip, and then the naming scheme gets messed up. Likewise, I guess I could add and rename a 'Play' cue, but that means moving 2 cues around or else the label will get separated from its media cue. And since hovering over a cue reveals the media name, and the 'locate media' button takes me to the source, it seems like renaming media cues wouldn't break any workflows.

54 minutes ago, matkeane said:

It would be nice if we could rename media cues in the timeline. On a recent project, each scene ended up with a bunch of copies of 'black square blur 50px.jpg'. It would be great if each instance of a media cue could be renamed with something more informative like 'Mask top', 'Mask left', etc.

I know we can rename layers, but there always seems to come a time when I have to quickly move cues to a different layer to make room for a new clip, and then the naming scheme gets messed up. Likewise, I guess I could add and rename a 'Play' cue, but that means moving 2 cues around or else the label will get separated from its media cue. And since hovering over a cue reveals the media name, and the 'locate media' button takes me to the source, it seems like renaming media cues wouldn't break any workflows.

Possibly put them in a composition?

• 1 month later...

Can you please add an option to disable the 'live update' menu item. 

When you have 4tb+ shows, a slip of the wrist from an operator and you have to force quit watchout and risk corruptiong the project, or wait 2 days for the show to transfer to the display machines.

Cheers.