Display physical sizes

Neil Stratton

Hi all - ok this one has me stumped.

I have two projection screens at 1920x1080 and 1 led wall in the centre at 1792x640.

The led wall is fed from a 1080 output and in reality is the same height as the projection screens.The content sits within the 1080 head.

What I want is to be able to have the led wall display in the stage window the same height as the projection screens.This way I can have an element travel across the screens accurately.I have tried playing with the display specifications but no luck. In a nutshell I want a 640 pixel high screen to be the same height as a 1080 pixel high screen in the stage window so I can accurately place media across all 3 screens.

What I have tried is making the Led display in the stage 3024x1080 in the size specifications, but that means my content fills the display when I look at it on my monitor. I want ti to still sit in the top left of the output.Is this possible?

Any tips much appreciated.

Thanks

Neil

Thought it would be useful to update on this one.

The fix is to scale your display in the stage window to the correct size in "real life' but maintain the aspect ratio.

Then scale your media by the same amount and position as you would from pixel 0:0.

Now I can place a moving line across all the screens and  know exactly when and where it will apeear.