New to WO. Production vs display PC Specs

ashpri

Hello there. I am new to watchout and have several questions:

1. I have been informed that the spec for the production PC must be identical to the Display PC. Is this correct?

-----

2A. Let's say I have one display PC and 6 projectors and the vga card is a GTX1060 with 4 outputs, I would then need to use 2 MST hubs to output to all 6 projectors. Is this doable?

2B. How would I use WO to blend the projectors on the MST hub? Logic tells me this is not possible.

-----

3. How much VGA VRAM do I need to playback (no 3D modeling or texturing) video of 3840 x 2400 resolution.

Thank you all.

Hello there. I am new to watchout and have several questions:

1. I have been informed that the spec for the production PC must be identical to the Display PC. Is this correct?

1. This is incorrect

2A. Let's say I have one display PC and 6 projectors and the vga card is a GTX1060 with 4 outputs, I would then need to use 2 MST hubs to output to all 6 projectors. Is this doable?

2B. How would I use WO to blend the projectors on the MST hub? Logic tells me this is not possible.

2A. Most of the MST hubs I've seen are 1x3 or more. you shouldn't need more than 1 hub.

2B. It's my understanding that windows (and therefore watchout) sees displays connected though MST hubs as discrete outputs. There shouldn't be any difference in the production software between using a hub and not.

3. How much VGA VRAM do I need to playback (no 3D modeling or texturing) video of 3840 x 2400 resolution.

3. This one I'm not sure has a clear answer. I'll leave it to someone who has a better understanding.