WATCHOUT 5.2 now available

Mike Fahl

WATCHOUT version 5.2 is now available for download. This is a free upgrade for all current WATCHOUT 5 users. It contains numerous new feratures and enhancements. Full details in the release notes and updated user's guide (included in the installer).

Enjoy!

Mike

Thanks Mike, and everyone on the upgrade team!

I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but I believe that one of the reasons we become so loyal to Watchout is because of the continual improvements and upgrades which allow us to continue to improve our shows, dazzling the audiences with each new improvement. Additionally, over time, we come to believe that this is a product that overall, is stable and reliable and so trust grows and we know our money has been well spent on something that will stand the test of time and be relevant for years on end.

So sir, I take my hat off to you, and those you work with, and to those here on the forum who so unselfishly help their fellow users to learn and grow with Watchout.

Lloyd

• Dataton Partner

Grate!

A small note for the local language - in my case - Hebrew.

If you have Win 7 English version, and you install the Hebrew keyboard, under "Language and Regions" > "Format" set it to English instead of Hebrew. In that way you will avoid the annoying situation, that all the fields within the internal windows menu are switch direction to Right to Left.

I haven't checked what going on under local Hebrew Windows, but I hope that Dataton will find the way to keep the visual look like it is in English. As long as the menu within the Watchout application is in English, we don't need it to be RTL.

This is regarding the Production (=programing). As far as I test it doesn't make any changes under the Display, except that when using the "Text Media", it sometimes need to be update, when you move between different OS.

Regards,

Michael Humash

Digital AV - Israel