Problems with cues updating to display machines

NNinja

Hi all

Strange behaviour - sometimes when pressing a cue the displays are updated when seen in the Production pc preview window but they are not updated on the display machines itself

Could it be because of a network problem and any ideas for troubleshooting ?

WO ver 6.2, gigabit network 

An update...

1st of all - really disappointed from WO support, even with the new Jira system.. .and I'm saying this after using Dataton WO for more than 10 years

Most probably, searching through old posts in the forum (much better than support) - this behaviour is due to wrong IGMP/ multicast configuration of the Mikrotik switch used. Will test and report

Guest Angelica Cederin
On 11/17/2020 at 7:11 PM, NNinja said:

An update...

1st of all - really disappointed from WO support, even with the new Jira system.. .and I'm saying this after using Dataton WO for more than 10 years

Most probably, searching through old posts in the forum (much better than support) - this behaviour is due to wrong IGMP/ multicast configuration of the Mikrotik switch used. Will test and report

Hi NNinja,
I am very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the support we have given you (several times today actually), but I am very glad to hear that you find the forum useful! 

Next time, if you wish immediate attention/help, please make sure to submit a ticket for Technical support, and not a Bug report. As it is clearly stated on the Bug report form you filled in "Do not expect any immediate response to your submission, but we promise that we read and evaluate each and every report coming in. Please provide as much information as possible (show file/video/images) to make it easy for our development team to reproduce the issue and ultimately find a solution for it".

I look forward to continue our discussion in Jira.
Best Regards,
Angelica
Dataton AB

Angelica,

Forum msg was before you responded.  Sorry, but it seems like a bug. There is no much documentation regarding these "hidden" secrets since Dataton switched its business model from working with rental partners to working with distributors like Commtec (btw tnx for connecting me to them, now I work with them a lot)

And I am disappointed because there is absolutely no way to see the requests in the Jira after you post or to see other bugs / tech support issues reported by other users - that's why I found the forum really useful, ever since it was a mailing group :)

Keep safe and tnx !