sync between outputs

Brecht

Hi,

It has probably been asked before, but I can't find a satisfying respons to my question:

I have a self-build playout machine, running WIndows 10 Pro, 10.0.18362 Build 18362. i7-7700 CPU @3.60Ghz 4 Cores. 

AMD FirePro W9100 

S400 sync card

WO v6.5

I've been using a single playout machine for,my projects (since the W9100 card has 6 outputs), but I will probably need more than one machine for larger projects.

For now we are using a machine for a tv show, only for scaling and positioning 2 signals (decklink SDI 4K and Datapath VisionLC -HD2) we get from the tv control room. The ledwall is too wide for one output so I created a left and right output, both connected to a NovaPro HD processor.

My question: the outputs aren't synced, you can see a line in the screen where the next signal begins, not a black line but a difference in timing, since left and right aren't synced like it should be.

Before I have use the machine in a LCD mosaic setup, where you can 't see the sync issue.

I thought outputs one the same card are always sync, but when using multiple machine you need to use the S400?

Thanks for any advice you can give.