Watchout Problems

Raul

Hi there! In my work we are using Watchout to project different videos in a 2000 meter room. All works fine until in one of the 15 tasks in several projectors for a task it stops working and then the video returns until in another task it stops working again for that task but then it comes back. There are no error messages and everything seems fine on the servers and projectors. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? My English is not very good but thank you very much.

Hi there! In my work we are using Watchout to project different videos in a 2000 meter room. All works fine until in one of the 15 tasks in several projectors for a task it stops working and then the video returns until in another task it stops working again for that task but then it comes back. There are no error messages and everything seems fine on the servers and projectors. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? My English is not very good but thank you very much.

• Dataton Partner

Hi Raul. I'm sorry, but your information is too limited to be able to properly assess what might be going on. 

Sure the production machine or any of the display machines isn't at it's max? 

For production machine, try to run with thumbnails to make it easier on it.  No idea if suggestions make sense, given on the amount of information you've shared.