Watchout System Collection

Hello everyone, I need to assemble a watchout system. Would the OEM products in the list below be correct and sufficient for the system?

MSI MEG Z490 ACE SOKET DDR4 4800 MotherBOARD

IntelCore i5 12400F 2,5 GHz 18 MB Cache 1700 Pin PROCESSOR

G.Skill Ripjawsv 16GB(2x8GB) 4800MHz DDR4 CL19 Ram

Samsung 500GB 980 PRO NVMe M.2 SSD (Reading Speed 6900MB / Writing Speed 5000MB)

JIESHUO AMD W7100 8GB 1792 video grafik kartları GDDR5 256BIT GPU w7100 8g GRAPHİCS CARD

https://www.datapath.co.uk/datapath-products/graphics-products/image2k/ capture card

Also, what should be the control computer requirements of the Watchout System?

Thank you in advance for your interest.

• 2 weeks later...

For what purpose will you use it? W 7100 is a very old graphics card. I think the graphics card should be at least RTX A4000. They use this card in watchpaxes. Why are you using a PCI 3.0 graphics card when the motherboard supports faster PCI 4.0? The number of PCI lanes is also something you should pay attention to. I If I were you, I would allocate most of my budget to the graphics card and SSD. Of course, if we go back to the beginning, it is very important what you will use it for. My 6-year-old wx7100 system is still ideal for small jobs. However, for large and complex projects (the resolutions are now very high), the best choice is min. must be rtx a4000.for production pc no need to buy expensive pc (Of course, if you are not going to render(AE,premiere or photoshop))