Watchout 3

darreniow

Hi all, I have been landed with the task of editing a system at my work comprising of changing the film shown in a small 70 seat cinema, it has all the hardware we require but the pc outputting to the projector only has Watchout ver 3.4.2 my question is can I output dmx from this version of Watchout ?

The DMX controller is a LanBox LCX+ and is Artnet compatible, can I use 3.4.2 to output to DMX ???

Oh and before anyone says upgrade, the word from the MD is they'd rather get rid of it all than push anymore into it !

Thanks in advance

Darren

Hi all, I have been landed with the task of editing a system at my work comprising of changing the film shown in a small 70 seat cinema, it has all the hardware we require but the pc outputting to the projector only has Watchout ver 3.4.2 my question is can I output dmx from this version of Watchout ?

The DMX controller is a LanBox LCX+ and is Artnet compatible, can I use 3.4.2 to output to DMX ???

Oh and before anyone says upgrade, the word from the MD is they'd rather get rid of it all than push anymore into it !

Thanks in advance

Darren

No, DMX / ArtNet support was added in v 4.0.

Can watchout version 3,4 be installed on windows 7?

Nope. WATCHOUT 3 preceded the release of Windows 7,

so all development of WATCHOUT 3 ended prior to the release of Windows 7.

So since Win7 did not exist when WO 3 ended, it is not supported by WO 3.

Windows XP is needed for all versions of WATCHOUT 3.