WatchNet Save Inputs

keitht

I am using WatchNet to control a few clusters.  I have some buttons and sliders that control Generic Inputs that do things like volume, mute, brightness, contrast etc...  These are settings that we want to be able to adjust during setup and save for the run of the event.  There are 10 identical events over the next year.

Is there a way to adjust sliders (inputs) in WatchNet and have the cluster SAVE the show so that the inputs are saved?  So, when we power down for the night and boot up in the morning (all done with WatchNet panel), the inputs are not reset to defaults originally saved in the .Watch file?

P.S. I am talking in 5.5.2.  If v6 has something that will solve this, I can take this show up to v6.

Thanks,

keith

Yeah - I thought so.  If that were the case, I could set them in Production and save them there.  What I want is to adjust on the fly with sliders in WatchNet - then have them save.

Back to ye 'ol drawing board.

Just saying... if WatchNet could at least give me feedback of exact values, then it would be easy to go hard code them back into Production and upload.

Thanks Mike - hope your doing well.

kt