Color problems with Nvidia Quadro Cards

diskin

Guest DavidA

I have ran into the same problems but on a RTX 2080 card. Where there are two different outputs - 2 x DP and 1 x HDMI. The HDMI card outputs 16-235 default. Changing in the NVIDIA settings does not work well. It kept getting overridden - perhaps by a magic Windows 10 feature that I was not capable of identifying (Win 10 Pro). Any help on getting this fixed permanently would be good. Latest drivers applied. The card is the ASUS version. 

But the p4000 should have DisplayPort and should not be affected by this setting?

Thank you for the answer.

But the p4000 should have DisplayPort and should not be affected by this setting?

The card have 4 DP. I'm connect  only 2 outputs.

It's windows 7 with latest Quadro drivers.

Have you checked the settings for the colour range. I remember NVidea cards used to go from 16-255 instead of 0-255. You can change this in the graphic card settings.

I changed the setting in NVidia control power (picture attached) ,and it doesn't help. 

nvidia.png

• Dataton Partner

I haven't done it with Nvidea for quite a while but maybe you can check the two pages under "video". If you come across something like 16-255 or the like, this is the place to change it.

Guest DavidA

As Rainer says, it is two different locations you need to set. 
One under "Change Resolution" and the other is "Adjust video color setup". 
Both places have the "limited" or "full" or "16-235" or "16-255" option. 
They need both to be set. 

But, as mentioned earlier, with RTX 2080, this did not work. Or rather - it did not stay at full...