Screenshot of watchpoint output

ManuelM

I'm trying to setup an automatic screenshot system to control what's playing on the display computer using this app https://www.donationcoder.com/software/mouser/popular-apps/automatic-screenshotter

It works but it only captures the windows with the dataton logo, even when I have configured it to capture the full desktop.

Any ideas of what could be happening or any other way that could help me achieve that?

PS: I've noticed that I can capture the output correctly using the "print screen" key.

glassled2_as.jpg

Before a show is loaded, the logo screen is displayed using Windows basic general purpose rendering mode. Once a show  is loaded, the graphics mode switches to DirectX 3D hardware accelerated mode. Apparently your capture utility does not support DirectX 3D hardware accelerated mode and PrintScreen does.

3 minutes ago, jfk said:

Before a show is loaded, the logo screen is displayed using Windows basic general purpose rendering mode. Once a show  is loaded, the graphics mode switches to DirectX 3D hardware accelerated mode. Apparently your capture utility does not support DirectX 3D hardware accelerated mode and PrintScreen does.

Would you happen to know any apps for Windows that support that kind of mode?