Not authorized for: COMMAND

X Studios

When authenticating with with the WATCHOUT Display PC on TCP port 3039 by sending "authenticate 1" we get a "ready" message:
Ready "6.6.5" "WATCHPOINT" "Windows" true

However, when we try to send control related commands we get:
"Not authorized for: COMMAND" 

With "COMMAND" being the command name (eg - gotoTime 1000) we sent per the documentation. 

Only simple non timeline control related commands work like getStatus, setLogoString.  Any help would be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, X Studios said:
When authenticating with with the WATCHOUT Display PC on TCP port 3039 by sending "authenticate 1" we get a "ready" message:
Ready "6.6.5" "WATCHPOINT" "Windows" true

However, when we try to send control related commands we get:
"Not authorized for: COMMAND" 

With "COMMAND" being the command name (eg - gotoTime 1000) we sent per the documentation. 

Only simple non timeline control related commands work like getStatus, setLogoString.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Most likely, watchmaker has not released watchpoint.
Restart watchpoint and try again. 
Any time i go online with watchmaker, upon returning to cluster control, I always restart watchpoint. The developers say you don’t need too.  I find everything is stable and repeatable with the extra precaution. I may use watchmaker for power control or to remote into watchpoint while in cluster operation. But anytime I go online, when I am done with changes, I restart watchpoint. The Re-launch selection in watchpoint will suffice.

511E0803-0586-4244-99F6-C007A803BA1F.jpeg

Based on your question, I should also point out the significance of the load command. You can not perform a gotoTime without first loading a show. If the show was already loaded by watchmaker, you do not have an established cluster until  you have successfully executed a load command. Does not matter if watchmaker has already loaded it,  you need to successfully send load to establish your cluster.