There is no issue with the network between PCs.

Martino

Hello,

I am a user using Watchout.

I am setting up Watchout for the first time, and the network connection is fine, enabling smooth communication between the Manager PC and Player PC.

When I upload an image to the layer and run it online from the Manager PC to play, the first image is displayed, but subsequent images are not displayed.

Similarly, when I upload a video file to the layer and run it online, the first frame of the video is visible, and it plays on the Manager PC, but it doesn't play on the Player.

What should I do?

4 hours ago, Martino said:

Hello,

I am a user using Watchout.

I am setting up Watchout for the first time, and the network connection is fine, enabling smooth communication between the Manager PC and Player PC.

When I upload an image to the layer and run it online from the Manager PC to play, the first image is displayed, but subsequent images are not displayed.

Similarly, when I upload a video file to the layer and run it online, the first frame of the video is visible, and it plays on the Manager PC, but it doesn't play on the Player.

What should I do?

The issue is likely the network connection of your Production PC. There is more than one network connection on your Production PC. (WiFi and Ethernet for example). If you disable the second network connection, your problem will go away. Ultimately if you n need the two network connections, you must reorder the NICs in Windows NIC order so that the WATCHOUT connection is first.