wo7 Prouducer not working

Manoj Mulam

• Dataton Partner

Which version of WATCHOUT are you using?

Are you using a notebook with one (?) or two (?) monitors connected?

Which open processes / windows do you see when pressing the Windows key? Do you then see two WATCHOUT icons in the taskbar?

Running producer on 

Pc W10 built 19041 ,  i5 4 core , 4Gb RAM , screen 1920x1080 , Nividia GTX 970  driver 5.46 .  What is with Vulkan driver.?

and get error

Everything will run on this PC , Resolume,  Cubase 13 , Adobe premiere 2024, Davinci Resolve 18.5

image.jpeg.0828181d53cf2105c8aaefcc96b9ad05.jpeg

On this PC its is DUAL Boot W10 main and for testing W11.    And the good news is  WO7 it is working on this same (PC) Hardware on W11.   

So will wait for some trainingsvideos from Dataton and I will inform for the price update V5 to V7.  I think one gas to update to V6 and then V7

• Dataton Partner

The update procedure is correct. Since the encrypting mechanism of the wibu keys has changed, old keys need to be physically swapped if they are not small plastic keys with a serial number of 3-344xxxx or newer. So basically you would pay for both steps and receive a new key with version 6 and 7. Since you're in Amsterdam, contact Walter of AVtrade for details.

On 2/13/2024 at 9:47 PM, aec said:

Running producer on 

Pc W10 built 19041 ,  i5 4 core , 4Gb RAM , screen 1920x1080 , Nividia GTX 970  driver 5.46 .  What is with Vulkan driver.?

and get error

Everything will run on this PC , Resolume,  Cubase 13 , Adobe premiere 2024, Davinci Resolve 18.5

image.jpeg.0828181d53cf2105c8aaefcc96b9ad05.jpeg

You need to install the webview2 component, we included it in the installer. You can also install it directly from Microsoft 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes WebView2 was selected during install new WO 7.1.1  The Error will display Do you have Webview2 installed

it is part of Microsoft Edge??????????    Who in the world is using EDGE browser.  I removed EDGE from W10.  So will download and install the webview2 from Microsoft and see if that will help.

watchout7.1.1.jpg.9e235926b16679e19bb464ed85de9a30.jpg

Hint I have not restart the PC after install WO 7.1.1 .  Restarting a  modern OS W10 is a bit strange but may be a must for

Webview2 framework to work. And  the PC was not restarted after the install microsoft Webview2 . And it worked.