Watchout Course/Intertership

Miguel

We recently bought Watchout at our theater and I have started playing around with the software and designing a few things for shows.  My artistic director would like to send me somewhere to learn more about the capabilities and uses of Watchout. Ideally I could assist with a design, programming or install or something like that. We are a french theater in winnipeg and would prefer to stay in canada and learn in french but we are open to anything in North America. There is also possibility of an offshoot of coming to our theater and doing a workshop with a group of technicians and artists to learn the possibilities of Watchout in entertainment and art. Any ideas or leads would be appreciated.

-Miguel

We recently bought Watchout at our theater and I have started playing around with the software and designing a few things for shows.  My artistic director would like to send me somewhere to learn more about the capabilities and uses of Watchout. Ideally I could assist with a design, programming or install or something like that. We are a french theater in winnipeg and would prefer to stay in canada and learn in french but we are open to anything in North America. There is also possibility of an offshoot of coming to our theater and doing a workshop with a group of technicians and artists to learn the possibilities of Watchout in entertainment and art. Any ideas or leads would be appreciated.

-Miguel

Hello Miguel,

Show Sage conducts 2-day WATCHOUT training classes at various locations.

Our next class will be held in Valencia, CA USA (North of LA) on Janauary 15-16.

It is also possible to schedule private classes in the US or Canada for a fee that covers labor costs and expenses.

Contact    sales _at_ showsage.com     for more information.

Dataton AB conducts a one day WATCHOUT Academy class as well,

next one is in Amsterdam, Netherlands January 8,

although I see that one is now 'sold out'.

Hi Miguel;

Currently Show Sage also has a scheduled training class in Toronto, ON Canada on the 24th and 25th of April. 

There are other options of course.... If you call Show Sage (647.476.3090) and ask for Mark, I would be glad to discuss the possibilities.