Re-arrange displays in stage window

Neil Stratton

Hi all- I am  programming a show and I have got to a point where I would now like to rearrange my displays in the stage window. The layout I chose at the start is difficult to work with.All my media cues are confined to individual displays and what I would like to do is rearrange the displays and for the associated cues to move with the display.Any way to do this without manually repositioning each and every cue

Thanks

Neil

Hi all- I am  programming a show and I have got to a point where I would now like to rearrange my displays in the stage window. The layout I chose at the start is difficult to work with.All my media cues are confined to individual displays and what I would like to do is rearrange the displays and for the associated cues to move with the display.Any way to do this without manually repositioning each and every cue

Thanks

Neil

Yes, use the Move command.

Thanks Jim. Meaning I have to use the move command on every cue? I was wondering if there was a way to lock the cue to the display to enable me to move a display say 600 pixels left and the cue to move with it.I have so many cues it would be easier just to stay with the arrangement I have..

Thanks

No, select groups of cues and apply move to the group.

No, media can not be locked to displays.

But if you move the display 150 pixels right and 200 pixels down,

then move its media the same amount.