Hello, I'm building an application in which there are 2 major components:
- a python server, which will send telnet commands to WATCHOUT
- WATCHOUT Production (Version 6.1.7b2)
Although most of the telnet commands were successfully sent to WATCHOUT, sometimes I could continuously see a mystery error which makes me feel a bit worried:
I've checked the documentation and the "7" here means:
- "General Runtime Error. Other errors, not covered by any of the above cases. Always described further by a string as the second parameter, as well as further information in the third parameter (optional)."
So I guess my questions are:
- What does the "Application in modal state" mean?
- Is there anything that I should / should not do to avoid this error?
Thanks in advance!