Network Error with Watchout

Swaraaj

Hi, 

I am new to Watchout. I tried running watchout production on Lenovo Thinkpad W520, but i am getting error message, it takes time to transfer files on display computer and after that getting some network error. same project is runs well on Lenovo 80ES without any problem. Both have watchout 6.2.1 with latest windows 10 Update.

On 3/16/2018 at 2:31 PM, Swaraaj said:

Hi, 

I am new to Watchout. I tried running watchout production on Lenovo Thinkpad W520, but i am getting error message, it takes time to transfer files on display computer and after that getting some network error. same project is runs well on Lenovo 80ES without any problem. Both have watchout 6.2.1 with latest windows 10 Update.

Have also seen this occur with some older network switches when the NIC settings are incorrect for the switch. When Win7 came out, Microsoft changed the default NIC settings to hand off more processing to the switch. Some older design switches are unable to handle the extra processing, and the result is no or extremely slow network transfers. That is cured by reconfiguring the NIC to perform the task the switch was not doing.