control de proyector en linea de tiempo.

freed flores

hola ,quiero controlar el shuter de mi proyector epson lcd  h944a,en mi linea de tiempo de show, quiero que cierre el shuter en cierto minuto y vuelva a abrir en otro minuto ,manejo 4 proyectores pero no encuentro como 

Google translate to English 

projector control in timeline.
Hello, I want to control the shutter of my Epson LCD H944a projector, in my show timeline, I want the shutter to close at a certain minute and open again at another minute. I manage 4 projectors but I can't find how

16 hours ago, freed flores said:

hola ,quiero controlar el shuter de mi proyector epson lcd  h944a,en mi linea de tiempo de show, quiero que cierre el shuter en cierto minuto y vuelva a abrir en otro minuto ,manejo 4 proyectores pero no encuentro como 

Google translate to English 

projector control in timeline.
Hello, I want to control the shutter of my Epson LCD H944a projector, in my show timeline, I want the shutter to close at a certain minute and open again at another minute. I manage 4 projectors but I can't find how

The place to start is Epson. Find out from Epson if they offer external control by others and if so / how? Once that is clearly defined it is straightforward to send some forms of control (IP, ArtNet (DMX), RS-232, etc.). Or maybe someone on here has done it and will share. Adela

btw I looked for more info on Epson LCD H944a with no success. when asking about other products it would help if you included a link to the product ;)

On 11/17/2023 at 12:02 PM, jfk said:

The place to start is Epson. Find out from Epson if they offer external control by others and if so / how? Once that is clearly defined it is straightforward to send some forms of control (IP, ArtNet (DMX), RS-232, etc.). Or maybe someone on here has done it and will share. Adela

btw I looked for more info on Epson LCD H944a with no success. when asking about other products it would help if you included a link to the product ;)

$(PVC:muteState) Mute Status A/V mute Off

en pjlink asi me aparecen los valores , pero me arroja el warning 

from string output"projector" of output list warning failed delivering data on o off

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.91f27939aec3ae0e3c4baa0725407954.png

hola , ya genere el output del proyector pero en la cadena sigue sin responder ,investigando mas en el manual de epson me arroja estos parametros ,

la cadena inicial que me indicaron era $24(PVC:muteState)$0D$0A  y en el manual de epson veo en shuter close y open de 0 a 63 y de 192 a 255.

Google translate:

Hello, I already generated the output of the projector but in the chain it still does not respond, investigating more in the Epson manual it gives me these parameters,

The initial string they told me was $24(PVC:muteState)$0D$0A and in the Epson manual I see in shuter close and open from 0 to 63 and from 192 to 255.

• Dataton Partner

What you are referring to are Artnet values, not strings sent via TCP/UDP. Different kind of control but also doable with WATCHOUT. Generate DMX outputs, connect a WATCHOUT dongle and send the values on the Artnet universe and channel which is probably explained in your manual.

Note, that Artnet control can lead to false commands since Artnet usually uses a ramp to the value you want to send. This means, if you want to send the value 200 from the current value 0, it may also send some of the values in between before reaching 200.