Blinking occurs during repeat playback (WO v 6.6.7)

artboy

Background

We have three WATCHOUT custom servers. (v6.6.7)
Outputs 4 channels of UHD each. 

CPU : Ryzen 5950x 

GPU : Nvidia A4000

Mem: 32GB

SSD : samsung 980 pro 2TB

win10 LTSC with DATATON Tweak

There are six HAP codecs (30 seconds duration) content of 3840 x 3780. Two contents are placed on one custom server. 

Issue

The 30-second content needs to be repeated without interruption. 
Blinking occurs intermittently at the time of the loop. 
Symptoms occur randomly and are random to the content and server where symptoms appear. 

Test

1) Enable the loop function in the video cue of the content to place > Same symptoms
2) Create a composition to place the content and enable loop functionality in the composition > Same symptoms
3) Repeatedly place content inside the composition and set each preroll to 2 seconds, 3 seconds > Same symptoms
4) Copy and rename content to create 2 sets > Cross-Place inside composition > Same symptoms

Question

1) Can BLINK occur if the pre-roll time is short when placing one content repeatedly? 

Even if the pre-roll is short, I think I'll keep it in memory for video processing, right?

2) I know that the HAP codec is smooth for playback even if the capacity is large. Is there a reason why blinks occur at the point of repetition after repeated placement?

3) Is the action of modifying the current pre-roll 3 seconds to more than 5 seconds meaningful?

4) Production - Can high usage of networks that share display servers cause this problem? (Using with NDI)

5) Can using Virtual Stage create a problem like this?

6) Can using the AUX timeline create a problem like this?

Virtual screens are a CPU-heavy feature. Re-encode your hap videos so that the CPU can decode them easily and set the chunk value to values suitable for your processor (10 ~ 12). Try your luck this way. By the way, why don't you update the watchout version to the latest version? Maybe there is a solution.

2 hours ago, Morgan Wong said:

check the content first, see if it contain a black frame.

only 2 UHD HAP, should not reach performance limit.

Thank you for your answer. 

1. I checked the frame. 
I wrote black screen, but I see the image I placed in the main timeline, so it's not a problem with the first and last frames. 

Symptoms don't come out every time. It usually happens once an hour. Sometimes it's once every 2-3 loops.

2. Each content has a resolution of 3840 x 3780.
 There are two pieces of content running per server. 
In conclusion, the area corresponding to UHD 4 output is driven by two pieces of content.