Video dicing for two displays - help?

gnosis

I am trying to take a video piece that is 3640 that is to be spanned across two displays that are both 1080p projectors.  In my blend area between displays do I need to create a feathered edge to compensate for the blending or does Watchout do this automatically.  I don't see this on the stage in the production machine but I was curious if there is a difference between what I see on the production machine and what the display machine will give me?

Any help would be appreciated.

I am trying to take a video piece that is 3640 that is to be spanned across two displays that are both 1080p projectors.  In my blend area between displays do I need to create a feathered edge to compensate for the blending or does Watchout do this automatically.  I don't see this on the stage in the production machine but I was curious if there is a difference between what I see on the production machine and what the display machine will give me?

Any help would be appreciated.

WATCHOUT will add the soft edging automatically. Stage should be an accurate representation.

You should use the pre-split video proxy for this type of video playback for best results.