WO6 shortcuts missing

zackboyd

Another odd UI inconsistency...

With WO5 when you press Control+J, you open up the "Timeline settings" window, and the "Time Position" position field is selected by default when any timeline is selected.  With WO6, in the main Timeline "Time Position" is selected in this window, but in Aux timelines "Name" is automatically selected in this window.  

I use control J primarily for hopping to different times, and the fact that it now behaves differently when different windows are selected is frustrating.  I find after a short period of time I accidentally rename all of my Tasks with numerals.  Was this an intentional change?

Thank you,

Alex

Another odd UI inconsistency...

With WO5 when you press Control+J, you open up the "Timeline settings" window, and the "Time Position" position field is selected by default when any timeline is selected.  With WO6, in the main Timeline "Time Position" is selected in this window, but in Aux timelines "Name" is automatically selected in this window.  

I use control J primarily for hopping to different times, and the fact that it now behaves differently when different windows are selected is frustrating.  I find after a short period of time I accidentally rename all of my Tasks with numerals.  Was this an intentional change?

Thank you,

Alex

Does seem to be a change.

Now your shortcut for aux timelines becomes Cntrl-J, Tab,

I do not know if it is intentional, but I prefer that.

But I am renaming timelines more than jumping the timeline in that dialog,

I respect your method just the same.