Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Works?

kalleand

I had some Focusrite Scarlett 6i6's and they needed the driver in order to work.  Once I loaded the driver they showed the channels in the WO player pull down menu.

Did you load the drivers?

and how did you configure watchpoint's audio settings?

Your drop down options will be different than the ones shown below,

if your driver is properly installed then the Focusrite interface should show up the on the drop down menu.

WO616-watchpoint-audio_settings2.png

and how did you configure watchpoint's audio settings?

Your drop down options will be different than the ones shown below,

if your driver is properly installed then the Focusrite interface should show up the on the drop down menu.

WO616-watchpoint-audio_settings2.png

It shows up in  the watchpoint audio settings dropdown menue, i can get 2 chanels out from it now but i would love to have 8 chanels. Talked to the support and they belive that its becous the ASIO support is not activ until v6.2

So that leads me to my next question, if i cant get this to work. Anyone have a  audio interface that has 8 chanels out and works good with watchout to recomend?

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. We had the same problem with Focusrite Scarlet. The channels doesn't apear on the pop up menu. Then we change the interface to MOTU 828x (usb) and the channels do apear, but the we got sound issues, problem with sound phasing and digital pops and clicks.
We tried several setups (audio rendered own's clock) but we still have the same problem. This is very frustrating.