Question about the autostart script

grunewaldmedia

When I start Watchpoint.exe Display-PC in the task manager, the start script is not executed. For example
authenticate 1
delay 3000
setLogoString "Start Show
delay 5000
load "Stockholm_Mainshow
wait
run

If I link a Watchpoint.exe shortcut to the Windows Autostart "C:\Users\admin\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup", the display PC starts the show correctly. Does anyone know the problem and is there a solution?

17 minutes ago, grunewaldmedia said:

When I start Watchpoint.exe Display-PC in the task manager, the start script is not executed. For example
authenticate 1
delay 3000
setLogoString "Start Show
delay 5000
load "Stockholm_Mainshow
wait
run

If I link a Watchpoint.exe shortcut to the Windows Autostart "C:\Users\admin\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup", the display PC starts the show correctly. Does anyone know the problem and is there a solution?

First off, lines 3 and 5 are errors as they are missing the trailing double quote mark. 

A possible cause of a failed autostart.txt script execution is an error in the shortcut that starts watchpoint.exe

If the shortcut "Starts In" field is incorrect, watchpoint will not find the script, as that entry tells watchpoint where to find the script file.