WORemote

Patrik

Hi

I've just downloaded the WORemote app for the iphone. I've tried to connect to the main computer where i work but nothing happens. I have three computers that I think are the display computers and the one that I work with. Which of them should I connect to with the WORemote?

Hi

I've just downloaded the WORemote app for the iphone. I've tried to connect to the main computer where i work but nothing happens. I have three computers that I think are the display computers and the one that I work with. Which of them should I connect to with the WORemote?

WATCHOUT Remote only works with standalone display computers (a cluster), the production computer must not be connected.

As long as the production computer is connected, WATCHOUT Remote will not connect.

With the production computer removed, WATCHOUT remote can connect to any display computer, does not matter which one you connect to,

all display computers used in a show contain the necessary information to be the "cluster master".

Once you connect to a display computer and select a show, which designates it as the "cluster master",

the cluster master will communicate with all other needed display

computers (cluster members) needed to run the show, and all display computers will respond as a group.

Okey thanks jfk, but how do I remove the production computer?

You don't have to.

Is it enough to have it turned off?

Just go offline with the Production computer before trying WORemote.

And is there a way to find out what IP adresses the display computers have?

I wasn't here when everything was installed.

In your Show (Production software), in each Display, in the stage Window, double-click and

you will find each Display machine:s IP-address. Pick one, you can use any of them.

/jonas

• 4 weeks later...