Watchout 6.4.1 - Preload Issue Freezing Video

TedCharlesBrown

Hello!

I am running into a possible bug in Watchout 6.4.1 where a pre-loaded video freezes when it is fading up.

Running a video before it, preloading the next clip - fading up that cue causes an inconsistent freeze. It seems that it only happens when I am manually pre-loading. The clip that is having the issues is free-running and looping.

Thanks!

• Dataton Partner

We have actually not seen this behavior although we have done similar things in our recent projects. To make it easier for the support team to help here, pls. elaborate a bit which Windows version you're using, the codec specs of your video and whether this happens using the main timeline or an auxiliary timeline.

I realized what the problem was - If a clip is pre-loaded and you then jump to a time in the middle of that pre-load it causes the playback issue.

I am assuming this means that only the beginning of the pre-load actually loads the content? That's great for running in sequence but not so great for tech scenarios....