Watchout 6.7 version error when use string output to control device

SawLae

I'm having trouble with my WATCHOUT software. Sometimes, when I try to use string output to control the Projector Shutter, it gives me errors. It works fine sometimes, but other times, it doesn't work at all.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• 3 weeks later...

I switched from the Shutter command to the AV Mute command, but it still displays the same error message. The system functions properly when we only use string cues in the timeline. However, when we include a string cue in the timelines that contains video files, Dxm control, and other elements, it displays an error message.

I apologize for my mistake in the previous message. Here is the corrected version: 

"When we include a string cue in the timeline containing video files, Dxm control, and other elements."

For the password projection, I have already turned it off. Regarding the signal range conflicts, I don't think they are related, as the range I'm using is within the specification of the LAN cable. Lastly, the model of the projector we are using is Epson PU1008B.