Wireless Connectivity to Production or Display Computer

erothchild

Having difficulty connecting wirelessly to Watchout computers using the Watchout Remote App for iPhone/iPad. I have two computers, wirelessly networked, IPs 192.168.0.126 & 125.  My iPhone is connected to the same wireless router and has IP 192.168.0.123.  (All DHCP assigned).  When computer ..126 is run as the Production computer, ..125 is found and the presentation rolls along nicely.  Tthe WO Remote App does not connect to ..125.  I've tried several different things, including disengaging the production computer but have been unsuccessful.  Any help would be appreciated.

Also, operating instructions for the Adobe Air version of WATCHOUT Remote can be found in the pdf user guide

WATCHOUT System Manager 

on pages 9 - 14. The pdf user guide is part of the Systems Manager download aka ShowMan.

Although the iOS page layouts are a bit different, connection and general function is the same in the iOS and the .air version.