Photo

How to add live video.

blackmagic intensity shuttle intensity shuttle usb usb 3.0 intensity shuttle usb 3.0 rensas nec usb controller

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 paolino

paolino
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBergamo

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:40 AM

Hi,

I don't think with these chipset, but I don't have the possibilty to try because my computers don't have these chip.

If you need to use it is more simple for you  buy an USB3  PCIe card with Renesas / NEC chip.

Paolo

#22 Shane Iyempermall

Shane Iyempermall

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationQuatre Bornes, Mauritius

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

Yup,

Thank you Paolo for replying the posts.

I've made the tests and finally I succeeded in making the BMD Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0 work on the said Gigabyte mainboard.

I reverted my BlackMagic Desktop Video software version 9.9.6 and it works fine.  I tested all video inputs: Component, Composite and HDMI!

I didn't use any other chipset drivers; only downgraded the BM Desktop Video software v.10!

Regards...

Shane

#23 Nicolas Marino

Nicolas Marino

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:28 PM

Hello. I`m running WO via Bootcamp on a MAC Pro Late 2014 like Display computer (WIN 8.1 - i7 3,5Ghz - 64GB RAM - 1TB SSD -two AMD Fire pro D700). I have conected a BM Intensity shuttle usb 3.0 and a BM Ultra Studio Express for thunderbolt (both inputs via HDMI). The latency is lower on the Ultra Studio Express of course, but capturing a live camera (720p 60) in the Intensity Shuttle the delay is aceptable. I have another problem with the usb video capture: The image gets freeze some times. I have to update the project several times to get back the image. When the Intensity Shuttle back´s to life everything work´s fine, but if I stop the auxiliary timeline where the live video source is, the problem apear when I need to use the live video again. Not always happens, but is a recurrent issue. I tried mapping the opacity slider of the live video capture to a midi CC and of this way never stop the auxiliary timeline, but the problem perist.

No problems with the Ultra studio Express.

Any idea which is the problem?

Thank´s.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blackmagic, intensity, shuttle, intensity shuttle, usb, usb 3.0, intensity shuttle usb 3.0, rensas, nec, usb controller